sobota, 8 lipca 2017

215. Retro outfit. ♥ Back to the 70s! ♥ #rosegal


J'ai tant de regrets, tant de remords

Je me dégoute, j'ai tout les torts
Mais si tu voulais juste une chance encore
Je promets je ne suis plus le même
Je suis un autre dès que tu m'aimes
Si tu voulais, tout recommencerait
♥.
C'est du vent, des mots
Une voile sur un bateau
Mais si tu me pardonnais, je changerais
C'est du vent, du faux
Jolies notes de ton piano
Qui caressent et grisent avant de s'envoler... ♥




HOT: A new trend for a fastened front skirt
Back to the 70s! ♥




Bag: Zara
Skirt: Link
Shoes: Kurt Geiger
Bracelets: Blinkblinkbizu
















9 komentarzy:

  1. Bluzeczka mnie oczarowała, jestem ogromną fanką grochów :) pięknie Ci w tej bluzeczce

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Ładnie wyglądasz :) pozdrawiam serdecznie :) woman-with-class.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Piękna jest ta bluzeczka w groszki :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. These new attributes might make our instrument non-working.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Hi, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this blog post.
    It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Hi i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this post i thought i could also create comment due to this good
    paragraph.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this
    website. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's hard to get
    that "perfect balance" between superb usability and appearance.
    I must say that you've done a excellent job
    with this. Also, the blog loads super fast for me on Firefox.
    Outstanding Blog!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Appreciating the time and energy you put into your blog
    and in depth information you offer. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that
    isn't the same outdated rehashed material. Fantastic read!
    I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to
    my Google account.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Wow! After all I got a web site from where I be capable of really get useful facts regarding my study and knowledge.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję że komentujesz :*
Na pewno się zrewanżuję (: